Week 8 - Progress Despite Spotty Availability
The strategy to focus on specific areas from Week 8 Planning bore fruits. Except for two items, reduced time repetition and focus on what’s hard, I managed to hit the others quite well.
So this week I’ll continue with the same approach.
Week 9 - Shading; Reintroducing Exercises
This is mostly a re-hash of last week’s plan:
- Tuesday - tutorial marathon with DAUB
- Wednesday - deconstruction of photos;
- Thursday - life drawing;
- Friday - reduced time repetition;
- Saturday - focus on what’s hard: will attempt to work on drawing human features;
- and finally Sunday - product a complete drawing.