Week 9 - Practiceless Weekends
I liked the strategy laid in Week 8 Planning and then again in Week 9, but for some reason I seemed to have lost wind as I got closer to the weekend, leading to a weekend with almost no practice.
And no matter how much I tried reminding myself to draw, I didn’t seem to muster the enthusiasm for it.
Week 10 - Changing Gears
The plan was pretty solid, but this week I want to try something different.
I borrowed a book on drawing Kawaii characters,
and I intend to spend each day covering at least a chapter, as following:
- Tuesday: Cute Proportions, Drawing the Head, and Eye Types;
- Wednesday: Silly Expressions;
- Thursday: The Full Figure and Positioning Your Character at Different Angles;
- Friday: Color Variations and Beginner vs. Pro: Girl With Teddy Bear;
- Saturday: Beginner vs. Pro, rest of figures;
- Sunday: free drawing - try to come up with some characters of my own.
It’s a bit of a departure, but it should give me a minor boost since novelty tends to improve productivity.
We’ll see next week how well it worked.